A randomized, two-way crossover study of the effects of a single dose of rabeprazole or pantoprazole on 24-hours intragastric acidity and esophageal acid exposure in GERD [gastro-esophageal reflux disease] patients with a history of nocturnal heartburn
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Pantoprazole; Rabeprazole
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Heartburn
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 02 Feb 2010 Primary endpoint 'Time with intragastric pH greater than 4' has been met.
- 18 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (52) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History