A Phase II Trial of Two Doses of Conjugated Estrogens (Premarin) in Patients With Androgen-Independent Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Conjugated estrogens (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History