A Phase II Trial of Two Doses of Conjugated Estrogens (Premarin) in Patients With Androgen-Independent Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Conjugated estrogens (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2007 Results have been published in the Journal of Urology.