A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the effect of leflunomide on HIV-1 associated immune proliferation in vivo
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Leflunomide (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.