US Sustiva Oral Liquid Expanded Access Program: an Open-Label, Multicenter Expanded Access Study of the Liquid Formulation of Sustiva (Efavirenz, DMP 266).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 29 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as ClinicalTrials.gov reports expanded access is no longer available for this treatment.
- 14 May 2008 The expected completion date for this trial has changed from Sep 2009 to Dec 2010 according to ClinicalTrials.gov
- 20 Nov 2005 New trial record.