Phase II Study of Tandem Cycle Dose-Intense Chemotherapy of Melphalan and Carboplatin, Thiotepa and Cyclophosphamide (STMP V) +/- Trastuzumab Followed by Helical Tomotherapy or Local Regional Radiation Therapy for Stage IV Metastatic and Stage IIIB/C Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Melphalan; Thiotepa
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.