Phase I trial of post transplant immunization with autologous myeloma idiotype-KLH [keyhole limpet hemocyanin]/GM-CSF [granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factors] in myeloma patients following autologous or allogeneic marrow or stem cell transplantation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Melanoma vaccine (Primary) ; Sargramostim (Primary) ; Aldesleukin
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Mar 2012 Planned end date added as 1 Dec 2002 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Mar 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 May 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.