A Phase I/II Study of PR1 (NSC 698102) Human Leukemia Peptide Vaccine With Montanide ISA 51 (NSC 675756) or Montanide ISA 51 VG (NSC 737063) Adjuvant.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs PR1 peptide vaccine (Primary) ; Montanide ISA-51
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jan 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 66 to 69 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History