Dbl-Blind, Rand Phase 1/2a Human Challenge Study, to Eval Safety, Reactognty, Immunognty and Preliminary Efficacy After Sporozoite Challenge/Rechallenge of Vaccines Containing RTS,S.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary)
- Indications Malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Feb 2018 Results of pooled analysis of this and other five phase II studies assessing relationship between HLA allele groups and RTS,S-mediated protection in controlled human malaria infections, published in the Vaccine.
- 12 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2009 Results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History