A clinical and pharmacologic study of the combination of erlotinib and bexarotene in resectable clinical stage I-II non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bexarotene (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.