Phase II study of the association of Velcade [bortezomib] to R-CHOP [rituximab + cyclophosphamide + doxorubicin + vincristine + prednisone] in the treatment of B cell lymphoma [non-Hodgkin's lymphoma].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Oct 2009 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2009 Results published in Cancer.
- 24 Jul 2007 Status changed from "in progress" to "completed". The trial was closed in April 2006 after enrollment of 49 patients, and results data were reported.