Multicenter, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Parallel Group Long-Term Safety Study of 15 microg and 25 microg Arformoterol Tartrate Inhalation Solution BID in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Arformoterol (Primary) ; Formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Aug 2007 Status change from in progress to completed. Active comparator idenified as salmeterol.
- 10 Apr 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 21 Nov 2005 New trial record.