A multiple dose pilot comparison of tiotropium inhalation capsules and salmeterol inhalation aerosol combined with fluticasone inhalation aerosol in a six-week, randomized, double-blind, triple-dummy parallel group study in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate; Salmeterol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Dec 2008 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jul 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Aug 2004.
- 22 Nov 2005 New trial record.