Phase 4 randomized, controlled study comparing sirolimus and mycophenolate mofetil to prevent or reverse progression in pediatric renal transplants with chronic allograft nephropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.