A Randomized Phase I Safety and Immunogenicity Trial of Live Recombinant Canarypox ALVAC-HIV vCP205 Delivered by Alternate Mucosal Routes in HIV-1 Uninfected Adult Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Drugs HIV gp120 vaccine (Primary) ; HIV vaccine vCP205 (Primary) ; Rabies vaccine vCP65
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 14 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Sep 2008 Primary outcome added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2008 Actual end date added as 1 Oct 2000 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.