A 96-Week, Phase IV, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Efficacy of EPZICOM Versus TRUVADA Administered in Combination With KALETRA in Antiretroviral-Naive HIV-1 Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine/abacavir; Lopinavir/ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HEAT
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Jul 2009 Results published in AIDS.
- 10 Feb 2009 Results presented at CROI 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History