Enteric Coated Mycophenolic Acid (Myfortic) in Liver Transplant Recipients- Effect on Compliance and Calcineurin Inhibitor and Corticosteroid Sparing.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Calcineurin inhibitors; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate sodium
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2013 Status changed from completed to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2008 to 1 Feb 2009.