A 12 Month, Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel, Open-Label Study, to Evaluate Renal Function and Efficacy of Everolimus With Basiliximab and Cyclosporine Microemulsion Discontinuation at 3 Month Post-Transplant Versus Minimization, in de Novo Kidney Transplant Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Basiliximab; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Everolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CERTES02
- 01 Nov 2011 Results published in Transplantation Proceedings.
- 09 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2010 Results from a pooled analysis (A2419 and A2423) were reported at the 23rd International Congress of the Transplantation Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History