Vicriviroc (SCH 417690) in Combination Treatment With Optimized ART Regimen in Experienced Subjects (VICTOR-E1).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Vicriviroc (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VICTOR-E1
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 11 Jan 2010 48-week results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 14 Sep 2009 96-week results were presented at ICAAC 2009.
- 13 Sep 2009 96-week tolerability data reported at ICAAC 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History