Sirolimus [rapamycin; Wyeth-Ayerst] monotherapy to optimize activation induced cell death (AICD) in renal transplants following lymphocyte depletion induction with thymoglobulin [antithymocyte globulin; Sangstat].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jun 2010 Actual patient numbers amended from 18 to 12 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Patient numbers amended from 40 to 18 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.