A phase III, randomized, open-label, comparative, multi-center study to assess the safety and efficacy of Prograf (tacrolimus)/MMF [mycophenolate mofetil], modified release (MR) tacrolimus/MMF and Neoral (cyclosporine [ciclosporin])/MMF in de novo kidney transplant recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 01 Apr 2009 Patient numbers amended from 638 to 668 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Apr 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History