A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy of BIOBYPASS (ADGVVEGF121.10NH) Delivered by NOGA-Guided/MYOSTAR Catheter in "No Option" Patients with Class II-IV Stable Angina.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Vascular endothelial growth factor 121 gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NOVA
- Sponsors GenVec
- 03 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to detail published in an abstract.
- 03 Sep 2008 Results have been published as an abstract in the proceedings of the ESC Congress 2008: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 24 Nov 2005 New trial record.