Phase II study of cladribine, high-dose cytarabine and idarubicin in patients with relapsed acute myeloid leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cladribine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Idarubicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2009 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 19 Feb 2009.