Post-marketing clinical trial of Pegasys [peginterferon alfa-2a] 180microg for subcutaneous injection in patients with chronic hepatitis C. General clinical study in interferon (IFN)-treated and IFN-untreated chronic hepatitis C patients, except for those infected with high viral load of genotype 1b.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 16 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.