Phase II trial of arsenic trioxide and thalidomide in the treatment of patients with refractory multiple myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2005 New trial record.