A Multinational, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Exploratory, Parallel Group, Dose-Ranging Phase II Study to Evaluate Pharmacodynamics, Safety and Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Several Intravenous Regimens of Factor Xa Inhibitor Otamixaban (XRP0673), in Comparison to Intravenous Unfractionated Heparin, in Subjects Undergoing Non-Urgent Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Heparin; Otamixaban
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms SEPIA-PCI
- 15 Sep 2006 Status change
- 15 Sep 2006 The expected completion date for this trial is now .
- 25 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History