Phase II study on gemtuzumab ozogamicin in combination with all-trans-retinoic acid [tretinoin], high-dose cytarabine and mitoxantrone in patients with primary refractory acute myeloid leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Mitoxantrone; Tretinoin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GO-A-HAM
- 11 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.