CellCept (mycophenolate mofetil, MMF) maintenance immunosuppression in liver transplant recipients with long-term follow-up post-transplantation for non-autoimmune liver disease - a prospective, randomized, multicenter trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jan 2009 Additional trial identifier CEL350 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2008 to 1 Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.