A One Year, Open-Label Outpatient, Parallel Group Trial Assessing the Impact of the Availability of Inhaled Insulin (Exubera) on Glycemic Control in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Are Poorly Controlled on a Minimum of Two Oral Anti Diabetic Agents
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Antihyperglycaemics; Insulin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXPERIENCE
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Jun 2008 The primary endpoint has been 'Met' (Proportion of glycosylated haemoglobin) according to the Preliminary results reported in Diabetic Medicine.
- 13 Jul 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 26 Nov 2005 New trial record.