A phase II randomized study of OSI-774 [erlotinib] in African American patients with advanced and previously treated non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Apr 2014 Primary endpoint 'Disease-control-rate' has been met.
- 29 Apr 2014 Results published in the Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History