POPART'MUS Prevention of Post Partum Relapses with Progestin and Estradiol in Multiple sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol (Primary) ; Nomegestrol (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POPARTMUS
- 29 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2010 Planned end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Dec 2009 Currently, 126 patients have been enrolled and 107 have completed the protocol, as reported in the Journal of the Neurological Sciences.