Multicentre 2x2 factorial randomised study comparing tirofiban administered with the single high-dose bolus versus abciximab and sirolimus eluting stent versus bare metal stent in acute myocardial infarction - MULTI-STRATEGY Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Tirofiban (Primary) ; Abciximab
- Indications Coronary artery restenosis; Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MULTI-STRATEGY; MULTISTRATEGY
- 02 Sep 2010 Long-term, three-year, mortality data from this study have been presented at the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) 2010 meeting in Stockholm, according to an Iroko Cardio International Sarl media release.
- 29 Aug 2010 3-year-results have been presented at ESC Congress 2010: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 14 Mar 2010 Primary endpoint 'ST segment resolution' has been met as per the results presented at the 59th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology (ACC-2010).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History