A Randomized Investigator Blinded Multi-Center Clinical Study To Compare Patient Outcomes and Clinical Effectiveness of Telithromycin Versus Azithromycin in Outpatients With Lower Respiratory Tract Infections.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin; Telithromycin
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYS
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 Sep 2009 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2009 Actual number of patients changed from 4100 to 2051 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.