A Phase I/Ib, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of E7080 in Patients with Solid Tumors and in Combination with Temozolomide in Patients with Advanced and/or Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenvatinib (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 31 May 2017 Results (n= 452) assessing optimal lenvatinib dose based on population PK and exposure-response analysis using using pooled data from NCT00946153, NCT00121719, NCT00121680, NCT00280397, NCT01268293 and other 8 phase 1 studies in healthy adults, published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 02 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Sep 2011, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.