A Phase 1 Study of Multiple Intravenous Administrations of a Chimeric Antibody Against Interleukin-6 (CNTO 328) in Subjects With B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma, or Castleman's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Siltuximab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Giant lymph node hyperplasia; Lymphoid leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Centocor
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2011 Actual end date (April 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History