Cetuximab in Combination With Cisplatin or Carboplatin and 5-fluorouracil in the First Line Treatment of Subjects With Recurrent and/or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXTREME
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 03 Jun 2014 Results at 5-year folllow-up presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Sep 2011 Actual end date changed from Jul 2007 to Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2010 Quality of life results published in Annals of Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History