A randomized, open-label study of the effect of a long-term calcineurin inhibitor-free maintenance regimen with CellCept and sirolimus on preservation of renal function and prevention of acute rejection in recipients of an orthotropic liver transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Tacrolimus
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STN; STN
- Sponsors Roche
- 03 Jun 2009 Results were reported at the American Transplant Congress -- 9th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) and the American Society of Transplantation (AST).
- 18 Aug 2008 Status change from in progress to completed according to the Roche protocol registry.
- 04 Jun 2008 Interim results presented at the American Transplant Congress (ATC) 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History