The prolongation of the EPAAC trial - NCT00152464 (the Early Prevention of Asthma in Atopic Children). A multi-country, double blind, placebo (PLC) controlled, follow-up trial with 3 parallel groups (LCTZ-LCTZ, LCTZ-PLC and PLC-PLC) : evaluation of the long term efficacy and safety of levocetirizine (LCTZ) (5 mg/mL oral drops -0.125 mg/kg b.w. b.i.d. [twice daily]) administered for an additional 18 months period in preventing the onset of asthma in children coming from the EPAAC trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Levocetirizine (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 20 Oct 2009 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2009 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 13-Mar-2009.
- 13 Mar 2009 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.