A Phase Ii Clinical Study Using Weekly Low-Dose Taxotere (Docetaxel) With Concurrent Radiotherapy For Localized, Inoperable Carcinoma Of The Uterine Cervix.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Uterine cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Actual initiation date (Jan 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Nov 2005 New trial record.