Phase I Study to Determine the Safety, Maximum Tolerated Dose, and Efficacy of Biweekly Oxaliplatin (Eloxatin) in Combination With Gemcitabine, Irinotecan, and 5-FU/Leucovorin [fluorouracil/folinic acid] (G-FLIE) in Patients With Metastatic Solid Tumors or Adenocarcinoma of the Exocrine Pancreas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (25) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Nov 2005 New trial record.