A Phase IIIb, Open -Label, Randomized Multi-Center Study Comparing the Antiviral Efficacy, Safety, and Effect on Serum Lipids of Atazanavir/Ritonavir Versus Lopinavir/Ritonavir, in Combination With Two Nucleoside or Nucleotide Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NRTIs) in HIV-1 Infected Subjects Experiencing Their First Virologic Failure While Receiving a NNRTI-Containing HAART Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir (Primary) ; Lopinavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Nov 2005 New trial record.