Inhibition of gastric acid is the key to satisfactory relief of symptoms and restoration of the quality of life in patients with epigastric pain related to non-ulcer dyspepsia during therapy with esomeprazole
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Non-ulcer dyspepsia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 May 2015 Status changed from withdrawn prior to enrolment to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Feb 2011 Status changed from completed to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jan 2008.