Endometrial Safety of a Low Dose Continuous Combined 17 -Estradiol/Dydrogesterone Hormone Replacement Regimen (E2 0.5 mg/ D 2.5 mg) in Postmenopausal Women - A One-Year, Open Label, Multi-Center Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/dydrogesterone (Primary)
- Indications Menopausal syndrome; Menopause
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 11 Mar 2008 Status changed from discontinued to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Nov 2005 New trial record.