Post-marketing study of cilostazol: study to confirm efficacy in preventing recurrent cerebral infarction in comparison with aspirin.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cilostazol (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CSPS-II
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 13 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Mar 2010 Results were presented in a late-breaking science session at the American Stroke Association's International Stroke Conference, according to an Otsuka Pharmaceutical media release (9110055) and an American Stroke Association media release (9109952).
- 23 Apr 2008 Changed patient number from 2600 to 2800. Update from ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History