Randomized Phase III Trial of Conventional Paclitaxel and Carboplatin Versus Dose Dense weekly Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Stage II-IV Mullerian Carcinoma (Ovarian Epithelial, Primary Peritoneal, or Fallopian Tube Cancer).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 12 Aug 2013 Results of a long-term follow-up analysis published in Lancet Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2012 Long-term follow-up results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History