Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study of Escitalopram in the Treatment of Dysthymic Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Escitalopram (Primary)
- Indications Dysthymic disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (David J. Hellerstein) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed