A randomized multicenter trial comparing weekly docetaxel and CMF [cyclophosphamide + methotrexate + fluorouracil] in the adjuvant treatment of women with high-risk breast cancer who are greater than 65 years old or are not candidates for anthracycline-based adjuvant therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Methotrexate
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Aug 2008 Planned end date added (1 Dec 2009) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Nov 2005 New trial record.