A placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomised, multicenter study to evaluate the effect of TAK-475 [lapaquistat] 100 mg in subjects with type 2 diabetes currently treated with lipid-lowering therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lapaquistat (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda; Takeda Europe Research & Development Centre; Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Oct 2009 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2008 Status changed from initiated to discontinued. According to a Takeda media release, development of lapaquistat is being discontinued.