A Randomized, Multiple-dose, Double-Blind, Crossover Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of 200 μg and 400 μg of BEA 2180 BR to Tiotropium 5 μg and Placebo When Each is Delivered by the Respimat® Inhaler in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs BEA 2180-BR (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 27 Nov 2005 New trial record.