A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group efficacy and safety comparison of one-year treatment of two doses (5mg and 10mg) of tiotropium inhalation solution delivered by the Respimat device in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Aug 2010 Additional trial location (Sweden) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2010 Additional trial locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.